The Sindie® 7039 Benchtop model is specifically designed for fast batch testing from 0.15 – 3000 ppm (wt.) sulfur fuel samples at petroleum pipeline terminals, refineries, and test laboratories. The unit is compact and fits on any lab bench with an easy-to-use and robust design for industrial and laboratory use with minimal maintenance. The Sindie ® analyzer has many advantages over competing technologies. The analyzer has exceptional signal-to-noise using monochromatic excitation of the X-ray source characteristic line. It does not require consumable gases or high-temperature operations improving the analyzer’s robustness and reliability.
Sindie 7039 Benchtop complies with ASTM Standard D-7039. Sindie ® 7039 Benchtop meets or exceeds the performance of other X-ray fluorescence-based ISO and ASTM test methods including ISO 20884, for the measurement of sulfur in refinery fuels.
The main features of the Sindie ® 7039 Gen 3 benchtop petroleum analyzer include:
- Direct measurement without sample conversion; Analysis in ppm (wt)
- LOD: 0.15 ppm
- Dynamic Range: 0.15 ppm to 3000 ppm
- Outstanding linearity: One calibration for diesel and gasoline matrices over full dynamic range
- Fast measurement time: 300 seconds
- No consumable gases required
- Extremely low maintenance
- Autosampler utilizes XOS Accu-Cell cups
|LOD||0.15 ppm at 300 s|
|Dynamic Range, Standard||0.15 ppm to 3000 ppm|
|Dynamic Range, XR Package||0.15 ppm to 10%|
|Test Methods||ASTM D7039 and ISO 20884|
|Dimensions||37 cm (w) x 50 cm (d) x 34 cm (h)|